The Dead Sea Scrolls. Replica
The Dead Sea Scrolls, comprising biblical books as well as sectarian texts, are among the most important archaeological treasures ever found in the Holy Land.
The Dead Sea scrolls were written by members of a Jewish sect, the Essenes, who lived in Qumran.
What's in the set:
1. Jar based on the original
2. Replica of one of the Dead Sea Scrolls
3. Booklet with the story of the scrolls.
Available in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian and Hebrew
This item comes with a certificate of authenticity of the Israel Museum, Jerusalem. Enclosed is a small description of its historical background in English and Hebrew.
- Size: 4 inch X 7.9 inch / 10.5 X 20 cm
- Diameter: 2.5 inch / 6.5 cm
- Weight: 0.794 lbs / 360 gr