Just a quick note to thank you for the superb service in delivering the gift I ordered right on time with perfect efficiency. I will be recommending your company at every opportunity. Wishing you all a very Happy and Peaceful "SHANA TOVA".
Max Brenner #3: Chocolate Filled Decorated Tin Box Gift Package
A Max Brenner top quality extravagant & delightful decorated tin storage bin filled with chocolates. Great choice for Purim Mishloach Manot, house gifts, birthday surpises or any other special occassion. Kosher Chief Rabbinate, Israel
Decorative metal box with latch closure filled with:
- PISTACHIO Carmelized pistachio rolled in praline cream and fine cocoa powder 80g
- FAVE NUTS Caramelized pecans rolled in praline cream and fine cocoa powder 80g
- ORANGE Milk chocolate cubes filled with orange peel praline cream and caramelized pecan bits 80g
- CHOCKIES Milk chocolate praline cream rolled in roasted almonds 80g
- DARK CHOCOLATE WAFFLE BARS Belgian crispy waffle with bittersweet chocolate and nougat filling 80g
- PURE MILK CHOCOLATE 6 thin squares of high quality pure max Brenner milk chocolate. 70g
- HONEY WALNUT FAVORITE Honey chocolate cubes with praline cream and walnut bits 40g
Kosher Chief Rabbinate, Israel
About Max Brenner Chocolates (Made In Israel)
In January 2000, Max Brenner introduced the 'New Chocolate Culture' at an exclusive exhibition in San Francisco. Innovation in a traditional sphere such as chocolate creates enthusiasm for all gourmet professionals, and the food and lifestyle media and observers around the world were surprised to see Israelis selling chocolates to the Swiss. The exclusive London department store, Harrods, chose Max Brenner and Chocolate Culture as their leading theme for the new millennium and opened the world's first 'Chocolate Bar'.