Hey Shahar, I just wanted you to know that I received my order (two-for-one Galilean Style sandals) on Monday. [It’s late Wednesday night here].
14K Cutout Hebrew Inscription, Jewish Wedding Ring
This wonderful 14k gold wedding ring is the ideal choice to make your wedding ring mean something and be both unique and handcrafted custom for you, allowing your wedding ring to symbolize your love for each other with inscribed biblical verses.
A truly wonderful ring is needed for the truly wonderful wedding and marriage, to be able to fully symbolize the love between the happy couple in the only way capable of showing such true feelings, through quoting the ultimate passages of love- the verses in the bible dedicated towards the love the newlyweds share. The spiritual touch of the biblical verses as well as the special aspect of the ring being made in the holy land where those verses were played out makes it the absolute best ring suited for the immense task of symbolizing the love of whoever chooses this ring for their wedding. And after all, what better way to remember every day the love and special relationship you share with your significant other than to wear this wonderful piece of jewelry, so much more than just the typical metal band. This ring shows love, not just being tied together in marriage. That’s what’s special about it.
You can choose (in the above pull down menu) to inscribe your own words on the ring OR choose one of the following most popular Hebrew Inscriptions (no need for both)
We will contact you if anything is unclear.
- Ani Ledodi Vedodi Li (I am to my Beloved and my Beloved Mine), Song Of Solomon 6:3
- Ahavat Olam Ahavtich (Love You With An Ever Lasting Love), Jeremiah 31:3
- Ba'asher Telchi Elech (Where You Will Go I Shall Go), Ruth 1:16
- Eshet Chail Mi Imtza ( A Woman Of Valour, Who will Find?), Proverbs 31:10
- Ze Dodi V'ze Re'ei (This is my Beloved and this is My Friend), Song of Solomon 5:16
- Matzati Et Sheahava Nafshi (I Found Him Whom My Soul Loves), Song of songs 4:3
- btach el adonai bechol libcha (Trust in the Lord with all your heart), Proverbs 3:5
- yevarechecha adonai veyishmerecha (The Lord bless you and keep you), Numbers 6:24
- adonai roi lo echsar, (The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want), Psalms 23:1
- Adonai ori v'yishi (The Lord is my light and my salvation), Psalms 27:1
- yadati machshevet aleichem, (For I know the thoughts that I think toward you), Jeremiah 29:11
- Gam Ze Ya'avor (This Too Shall Pass)
- HaAhava Hi Mekor HaChaim (Love is the Source of Life)
- Mi L'Adonai Elai (Who is For The Lord? Join Me)
- Simeni Kechotam Al Libcha (Like a Seal Over Your Heart)
- Tihiye Nafshi Keshura Benafshech (Let My Soul be Joined with Yours)
Please note that personalized jewelry can be returned only if we make a mistake or the product is defective.
- Size (cm): Width 10 mm, thickness 1.5 mm
- Size (Inch): Width 0.4, thickness 0.06