14K Gold Narrow Design Hebrew Inscription, Jewish Wedding Ring
This absolutely unique wedding ring makes the band you wear to symbolize your marriage the most precious thing to your heart, handmade by a jeweler in Jerusalem out of the finest 14k gold, it has your choice of biblical verse on it to symbolize your love.
FREE Gift Box
This beautiful Jewish wedding ring allows you to put real meaning into the ring you select to symbolize your wedding and ultimately your marriage for as long as you remain together. The blessings that you are able to choose are biblical verses about commitment and marriage and love. These blessings will be put on your custom made ring, so that you can wear them always and remember your love for each other in the most meaningful and spiritual way possible, using biblical quotes to show your commitment to each other. Also, these rings are made by hand by Master Jewler lry who’s jewelry-making knowledge and skill come from a long line of jewelry-makers, back to when his family made jewelry for the royal court of Yemen.
Each ring is crafted specifically to your personal choices and needs with the utmost care and love, right in his studio in Israel.You can choose (in the above pull down menu) to inscribe your own words on the ring OR choose one of the following most popular Hebrew Inscriptions (no need for both)
We will contact you if anything is unclear.
- Ani Ledodi Vedodi Li (I am to my Beloved and my Beloved Mine), Song Of Solomon 6:3
- Ahavat Olam Ahavtich (Love You With An Ever Lasting Love), Jeremiah 31:3
- Ba'asher Telchi Elech (Where You Will Go I Shall Go), Ruth 1:16
- Eshet Chail Mi Imtza ( A Woman Of Valour, Who will Find?), Proverbs 31:10
- Ze Dodi V'ze Re'ei (This is my Beloved and this is My Friend), Song of Solomon 5:16
- Matzati Et Sheahava Nafshi (I Found Him Whom My Soul Loves), Song of songs 4:3
- btach el adonai bechol libcha (Trust in the Lord with all your heart), Proverbs 3:5
- yevarechecha adonai veyishmerecha (The Lord bless you and keep you), Numbers 6:24
- adonai roi lo echsar, (The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want), Psalms 23:1
- Adonai ori v'yishi (The Lord is my light and my salvation), Psalms 27:1
- yadati machshevet aleichem, (For I know the thoughts that I think toward you), Jeremiah 29:11
- Gam Ze Ya'avor (This Too Shall Pass)
- HaAhava Hi Mekor HaChaim (Love is the Source of Life)
- Mi L'Adonai Elai (Who is For The Lord? Join Me)
- Simeni Kechotam Al Libcha (Like a Seal Over Your Heart)
- Tihiye Nafshi Keshura Benafshech (Let My Soul be Joined with Yours)
Please note that personalized jewelry can be returned only if we make a mistake or the product is defective.
- Size (cm): Width 8 mm, thickness 1.2 mm
- Size (Inch): Width 0.3 , thickness 0.05