I ordered a personalized necklace and for some unclear internet reason the order went in twice. I only noticed it once I saw the bank statement which was after the two necklaces were already shipped. I immediate contacted the online "Avi" who is the chat representative and he took care of everything including tracking the packages, calming me and making sure I get the full reimbursement. In addition, the necklace arrived on time and looked great. It was really comforting to see that you can send such a gift online without seeing it first with your own eyes and still get the full attention of the representatives and get a great product. It is a especially true since things went wrong to start with but nevertheless had a happy ending.
Targumatik Pro - Automatic Text Translation Software - Hebrew + English
Translate english to hebrew text from the Internet, email or any word processor! Hebrew to English / English to Hebrew Translation Software
Targumatik Pro for Windows is a very useful hebrew translation tool and time-saver because it speedily performs the mechanics of first draft translation, producing an understandable copy. Many translated sentences will need little, if any, modification, if you follow the rules and the suggestions outlined in the manual for writing the text that will be translated, such as using clear, simple and direct sentence structure and avoiding ambiguous phrases and words.
It is also an excellent tool for helping you to edit the computer produced translation, thanks to the extensive Reference Tools, which are included in the program.
Targumatik for Windows should be considered a tool which, if sharpened and improved, will give you better and better service each time. You improve the program by adding words to its internal Hebrew dictionary, expanding its vocabulary and translating capacity. The more words you add to its internal dictionary, the more useful the Hebrew software becomes.
Targumatik for Windows is easy to learn and very simple to operate. No formal training is required.
Important: Please take note that Targumatik for Windows's Hebrew is modern, contemporary Hebrew, not Biblical or Talmudic Hebrew. Also, 'nikud', (Hebrew vowels, or diacritics), is NOT supported.
- Translates from the Internet while you are on-line (or off-line if you desire).
- Translates any word processor files, such as Word for Windows or Dagesh.
- Can translate single sentences that you type, without needing a word processor, if desired.
- Option for INTERACTIVE translation, allowing you to participate in the translation process by selecting the best word when more than one is possible.
- Bi-lingual Hebrew/English English/Hebrew dictionary with more than 100,000 words.
- Dictionary of hundreds of expressions, such as 'by the way', or 'as a matter of fact'.
- Free set of Reference Tools, to help you with your translations, including:
a) an extended external bilingual dictionary with over 500,000 translations and synonyms.
b) over 8,000 bilingual verb tables, showing all tenses, voices and conjugations.
- Genre: Dictionaries
- Media: CD-ROM
- System Requirements: Windows 95/98/NT/2000/ME/XP.
- Age: 12 & up