Easy Hebrew - Story Collection Book Set
Set of 5 books with stories of the Holocaust, designed for children who are learning Hebrew.Ages: 9 - 14.
The set is designed for young teens learning Hebrew. The stories are short and written with big letters and punctuation and include translations for difficult words on each page.
Books in this set include:
- Schoolboys Before The Storm by Benyamin Tene, 110 pages - A story about a school in Warsaw just before the Holocaust.
- The Golden Candelabrum by Asher Barash, 70 pages.
- A thousand Times Why by Rivka Kviatkovsky-Pinchasik, 119 pages - Childhood story during the Holocaust.
- The Last Witness by Ami Gedalia, 96 pages - A History teacher who claims the Holocaust never occurred, and a pupil who argues her.
- Everything Depends On Luck by Esther Rabin.
- Genre: Easy Hebrew Books - Small Children
- Binding: Soft cover
- Media: Books