The complete biographical dictionary from Aaron to Zurishaddai
Who's Who In The Tanakh Book:
The Bible includes in its pages over three thousand characters. This unique
volume, the most complete and detailed reference book that has been written
on the subject, tells the story of each of them.
From Aaron to Zurishaddai, this book relates the biographies of every single
person named in the Bible. They are all here: patriarchs and prophets,
warriors and peacemakers, kings and queens, holy men and sinners, heroes
Who's Who in Tanakh is an informative, comprehensive, and indispensable
reference book for general readers and scholars, students of all ages,
teachers, religious institutions, libraries, colleges and seminaries,
rabbis, ministers and religious educators.
Who's Who In The Bible
This unique, informative and comprehensive software brings to life in a narrative format the biographies of over 3,000 persons named in Bible, as a coherent and continuous story, no matter how many times the person is mentioned in different places in the Scripture text. The biographies can be sorted by alphabet, date, and text location, with the biblical text on the background. They can be printed, or copied and pasted in your own document.
Ideal for home, school, and church. It is a wonderful and indispensable reference tool for Bible students of all ages, scholars, researchers, teachers, and clergy
Works under Windows 98, ME, NT, 2000, and XP.
Features included in the software:
* Complete text of the Bible.
* Sorting of the biographies by three methods: by alphabet, by the century when the person lived, and by the location of his/her first mention in the Bible.
* Advanced research: retrieval of every paragraph in all the other biographies where the specified person is mentioned into a file which can be printed, or copied and pasted.
* Concordance of all the biographies.
* Biographies can be printed out, copied and pasted in your own documents.
* List of Biblical names.
* Complete concordance of every word in the Bible showing in the background the text where the word appears.
* Verse retrieval by keywords and other methods.
* Chronology of the events of the Bible