Davka Text Collection for Mellel II is a collection of ready-to-use Hebrew/English Jewish texts in Mellel II word processing format.
Use the Text Collection to:
- Design your own Passover Haggadah
- Create worksheets for class
- Design a Machzor for your synagogue
- Print text selections for on-the-go study
- Make customized Shabbat Zemirot for Shabbatons
Davka Text Collection for Mellel II is perfect for synagogues, institutions, youth groups and individuals who need access to these texts for preparation of educational materials, papers and reference works. These texts can be edited, stylized, copied, pasted and printed and can be integrated with other Mellel files.
Here's what's included:
- Hebrew text of Rashi on Chumash with Nikud - essential for teachers, educators and students
- Hebrew text of Rambam's Mishneh Torah - indispensable for research and study!
- Hebrew text of Otzar Dinim U'minhagim - Classic text of Rabbi J.D. Eisenstein's digest of Jewish laws and customs, a most useful reference tool
- Hebrew-Aramaic text of Talmud and Rashi
- Machzor for Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur in Ashkenazic and Sephardic formats with nikud
- Shabbat Zemirot in Hebrew with nikud
- Passover Haggadah - Hebrew text with nikud, English translation by Rabbi Zev Shostak
- Kitzur Shulchan Aruch – Hebrew text with nikud
System Requirements: Mac with OS X and Mellel II