Yanshuf Hebrew Intermediate & Advanced Magazine - 1 Year Subscription
Easy-Hebrew newspaper, intended for anyone who wants to learn Hebrew or improve their Hebrew language skills. Includes a dictionary page that translates the dificult words. Hebrew Level: Intermediate & Advance.
Yanshuf is a sister publication of Bereshit, a beginner's easy-Hebrew newspaper. Our recommendation to beginners is to start out reading Bereshit, and turn to Yanshuf later, after acquiring basic reading language skills.
Yanshuf is an easy-level Hebrew magazine intended for all ages. It includes current events from Israel and around the World and sections of sport, culture, movies, science, computers, holidays, crosswords, activities and more.
- Attached to every issue a Hebrew-English translation Dictionary page.
- The magazine is published approximately every two weeks.
- Subscription - 18 issues
- The magazine is not published during the months of July-August and Jewish Holidays.
- The articles come with different levels of pronunciation to help the readers practice their reading.
- The articles in the magazine also come with explanations for the terms and concepts mentioned, so readers have a better understanding of the subjects.
- Each issue comes with a Dictionary Page for the harder words, which includes their phonetic pronunciation as well.
- The magazine consists of 16 pages, 35x25 cm.
- Yanshuf is recognized by the Israeli Ministry of Education and is used as an educational product by hundreds of schools throughout the country.
Delivery by Air Mail ONLY!
- Size (cm): 35 X 25
- Size (Inch): 14 X 10