I ordered a personalized necklace and for some unclear internet reason the order went in twice. I only noticed it once I saw the bank statement which was after the two necklaces were already shipped. I immediate contacted the online "Avi" who is the chat representative and he took care of everything including tracking the packages, calming me and making sure I get the full reimbursement. In addition, the necklace arrived on time and looked great. It was really comforting to see that you can send such a gift online without seeing it first with your own eyes and still get the full attention of the representatives and get a great product. It is a especially true since things went wrong to start with but nevertheless had a happy ending.
14K or 18K Gold Round Edge Hebrew Inscription, Jewish wedding Ring
This pretty wedding ring is much more than the typical wedding band. Made of 14k or 18K gold in the holiest city Jerusalem, master jeweler handcraft each ring custom to order, inscribing the biblical verse chosen by the couple which best symbolizes their love and relationship.
FREE Gift Box
This amazing jewish wedding ring takes the typical simple wedding band to the next level. Keeping the classic elegance of the image of a simple wedding band, this ring is that, but more. Because this ring also puts in the spirituality of the wonderful connection between the married couple. Brings it to life in the only words that convey it properly, the very words of the bible. The biblical verses that can be put into this ring are the biblical verses that have to do with love and marriage of biblical proportions. Epic love that will never end. And the fact that it is hand-crafted specifically for the unique desires of the couple ordering it, and it being made in the holy land, surely can’t hurt its spiritual beauty. To look down every day and see this sort of reminder of immense love on your finger is the true meaning of marriage.
You can choose (in the above pull down menu) to inscribe your own words on the ring OR choose one of the following most popular Hebrew Inscriptions (no need for both)
We will contact you if anything is unclear.
- Ani Ledodi Vedodi Li (I am to my Beloved and my Beloved Mine), Song Of Solomon 6:3
- Ahavat Olam Ahavtich (Love You With An Ever Lasting Love), Jeremiah 31:3
- Ba'asher Telchi Elech (Where You Will Go I Shall Go), Ruth 1:16
- Eshet Chail Mi Imtza ( A Woman Of Valour, Who will Find?), Proverbs 31:10
- Ze Dodi V'ze Re'ei (This is my Beloved and this is My Friend), Song of Solomon 5:16
- Matzati Et Sheahava Nafshi (I Found Him Whom My Soul Loves), Song of songs 4:3
- btach el adonai bechol libcha (Trust in the Lord with all your heart), Proverbs 3:5
- yevarechecha adonai veyishmerecha (The Lord bless you and keep you), Numbers 6:24
- adonai roi lo echsar, (The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want), Psalms 23:1
- Adonai ori v'yishi (The Lord is my light and my salvation), Psalms 27:1
- yadati machshevet aleichem, (For I know the thoughts that I think toward you), Jeremiah 29:11
- Gam Ze Ya'avor (This Too Shall Pass)
- HaAhava Hi Mekor HaChaim (Love is the Source of Life)
- Mi L'Adonai Elai (Who is For The Lord? Join Me)
- Simeni Kechotam Al Libcha (Like a Seal Over Your Heart)
- Tihiye Nafshi Keshura Benafshech (Let My Soul be Joined with Yours)
Please note that personalized jewelry can be returned only if we make a mistake or the product is defective.
- Size (cm): Width: 6 mm, thickness: 2 mm
- Size (Inch): Width: 0.24, thickness: 0.08